Luray Zoo, Luray, United States
List of facts we found about Luray Zoo
* Read more about Luray Zoo on Yahoo! Travel * http://www.lurayzoo.
* Luray Zoo - Reviews of this Zoo in Luray VA - UpTakeLuray Zoo is a Zoo in Luray VA. Visit UpTake to read reviews and opinions collected from across the internet.
* Luray Zoo in Luray , VA | 1087 Us Highway 211 West, Luray , VALuray Zoo in Luray, VA - Map, Phone Number, Reviews, Photos and Video Profile for Luray Luray Zoo.
Luray Zoo, The in Luray » = City Guide > Luray Zoo, The * Local Resources: * Add a Business
* Luray Zoo, The on Yahoo! Local * Web search for Luray Zoo, The * Luray Zoo, The Photos on Flickr Nearby Cities Washington, DC (89.7 miles) | Richmond, VA (94.
Luray Zoo, TheTrip Plans for Luray Zoo, The2009 ~ Shenandoah Valley, VA (12)2009 ~ Shenandoah Valley, VAby NannaBlue Ridge 2007 4 Day TripBlue Ridge 2007by A Yahoo! ContributorMarch 2008 5 Day TripMarch 2008by Ash YSpring Break 2008 Baltimore, Luray 5 Day TripSpring Break 2008
The Luray Zoo is different from many other zoos in that its primary mission is to rescue exotic animals. Each of the more than 250 animals at the zoo has been rescued from one situation or another.
* The Luray Zoo: has Virginia's largest live reptile collection and a great petting zoo. It is known for being a rescue zoo. * Guided horseback trail rides at several locations.
Luray Zoo is a true rescue zoo. The zoo specializes in providing a home for unwanted, abused and confiscated exotic animals. The animals that arrive at Luray Zoo stay here.
When you visit Luray Zoo your admission goes directly to the animals. The money helps us build new homes for them, feed them and any other care or medical needs that they may require. The Zoo receives NO government funding.
Luray Zoo acquired many exotic animals that were once owned as pets. Sadly some people don't think about the long term care required for many of these animals.
When the Luray Zoo takes an animal a lot of thought goes behind it, such as, can we afford the medical needs and food costs of this animal? The Luray Zoo must turn away many animals.
The Luray Zoo is another fascinating feature of the town.
The Luray Zoo, formerly the Luray Reptile Center, is nestled in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley. The Zoo is well known for it's personable atmosphere and loads of animal fun! It also boasts one of...
Luray Zoo does not receive any type of government funding. The Zoo is supported by your admissions, gift shop sales, zoo sponsorship program and generous donations from awesome people like you! About Us: Each program is presented by one of the Zoo's owners.
The Luray Zoo is a rescue zoo which provides homes for many former exotic pets. No, the zoo is not large and does not have fabulous landscaped enclosures but the zoo’s purpose is to educate and rescue.
The Luray Zoo is a small rescue zoo which offers safe haven for many former exotic pets. They have a HUGE collection of reptiles, lemurs, condors, porcupines, a tiger and more.
* One of the Luray Zoo Owners and Trainer One of the Luray Zoo Owners and Trainer By A TripAdvisor Member Luray,VA * Monkey at the Luray Zoo Monkey at the Luray Zoo By A TripAdvisor Member Luray,VA
* Sign out front of the Luray Zoo Sign out front of the Luray Zoo By A TripAdvisor Member Luray,VA View all photos Add PhotosAdd Videos Luray weather essentials - Monthly Averages Extended Forecast MonthHighLowPrecip Jul83°F 28°C
“Now-The LURAY ZOO-Great Stop for Kids”Save Review 4 of 5 stars A TripAdvisor Member Luray,VA Jul 25, 2004 6/6 found this review helpful We just visited the Luray Zoo a few weeks ago after moving to Luray 3 years ago.
Tickets to the Luray Zoo were also part of the package, but the zoo was also not open during our visit to Luray.
Berryville — Mark Kilby, owner of the Luray Zoo, has captured the alligator which had taken up residence in Ronnie DeHaven’s pond. This former resident of Ronnie DeHaven’s pond may be on his way to warmer climes. The American alligator was captured Thursday.
Luray Zoo and place it in a private enclosure until it can be relocated. A specialist is coming from Florida in October or November to determine if the alligator can be used for education or exhibition, Kilby said.
Luray Zoo owner Mark Kilby holds the 38-pound American alligator as Ronnie DeHaven looks on. “I’ll miss him,” DeHaven said Thursday after Kilby caught the four-foot-long alligator, placed it in a plastic container, and then took it out again for a final viewing.
Luray Zoo A Haven For Unwanted Animals = February 3rd, 2009 • Related • Filed Under Filed Under: Luray Zoo Tags: animal • Animals • Luray Zoo • the zoo • Zoo • Zoos By Tom Mitchel
Mark Kilby, co-owner of Luray Zoo, holds a King Cobra in the zoo's reptile jungle. The creatures at the zoo are animals that have been rescued having been abandoned or abused by previous owners.
Highlights of the Luray Zoo in Luray, Virginia. Luray Zoo features a petting zoo as well as interactive and educational animal encounters. The Zoo is home to many species of animals, including bi... Highlights of the Luray Zoo in Luray, Virginia.
donations to luray zoo
who is luray zoo owner?
list of zoos who own a king cobra